Saturday, September 5, 2009

Zombie Tunes: The P.L.A.N.

Preperation is the key. It is what gives me peace of mind, knowing that I'm prepared. I have the confidence that I would totally survive the Zombie Apocalypse. Why? Because I have a P.L.A.N.. Two of 'em, in fact. Both fool proof.
First off: What does P.L.A.N. stand for?
Play
Legendary
Anthem
Now





Plan A: Assess the Situation.
Before sharpening the ol' machete and fueling up the blow torch, I'd play Michael Jackson's Thriller for the approaching horde. If the zombies don't start dancing (as illustarted below), then I'd know the situation has gone critical, and it's time for Plan B.

Plan B: Bunker Down.
I'd go to ground with my family and ride out the walking plague in secrecy and seclusion. In short; I'd hide, and I'd hide well. I think I'm ideally suited for this. I'm self-amused, so it's not like I need a ton of people around to keep my entertained; I enjoy rereading books, which is good because I think in case of a zombie apocalypse, the library might be closed; and I'm not afraid of eating new things, a fact that will come in handy when the food runs low and we have to supplement the larder by eating pinecones and dandelions.

I'm kinda sad Zombie Week is over, it was so much fun, and Velvet was a wonderful host! I hope we can do this again sometime. But now it's time to say goodbye, to all our company. Z-O-M. Mmmuunggahaaum. B-I-E. Eeeeat braaaains. Ap-pre-ci-ation Weeeek!
Zombie Girrrl

6 comments:

Eleni said...

I love how their dancing to Thriller in a prison, it's so coordinated, I never seen a jail like this before haha

Zombie Girrrl said...

Yeah, I love this video. I could'a used MJ, but I wanted something a little different. :)
Do you think they get less time for good behavior if they're good dancers? o_O

Heather G. said...

Yeah, thanks so much for joining up for my Pirate Week! Can't wait to get started. I loved this video! Thanks for all your zombie mayhem!

Zombie Girrrl said...

Argh, matey. T'was a barrel o' fun spreadin' zombie mayham and madness wit'ya! Me looks fo'ward t' Speak Like a Pirate Day on the 19th!

vvb32 reads said...

and zombie week ends in a high note for you!

Congratulations!

You are the winner of my giveaway:
Pride and Prejudice and Zombies

Results here:
http://vvb32reads.blogspot.com/2009/09/winner-pride-and-prejudice-and-zombies.html

Please send me you mailing address and I shall mail your prize to you this week.

Thanks for being part of September Zombies week!

Happy reading,
Velvet
vvb32 at yahoo.com

vvb32 reads said...

i just listened to these tunes. now i'll i can hear the sounds as i read wwz. cool.

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Blank Spaces Have Great Potential...