1. Tiger's Quest by Colleen Houck
2. Bonhoeffer: Pastor, Martyr, Prophet, Spy by Eric Metaxas
3. The Dream of Perpetual Motion by Dexter Palmer
4. Favorite Characters:
1. Sara Crewe from A Little Princess Frances Hodgson Burnett
2. Holden Caulfield from The Catcher in the Rye by J. D. Salinger
3. Edith from The Inheritance by Louisa May Alcott
5. Most Recommended Reads:
1. The Adoration of Jenna Fox by Mary Pearson
2. FEED by Mira Grant
3. Nomansland by Lesley Hauge
6. Authors That Never Disappoint:
1. C.S. Lewis
2. J.R.R. Tolkien
3. E. Lockhart
7. Random Yet Pertinent Facts About Me:
1. To me, books are a medium for a message, not a message unto themselves. Books are beautiful because of their ability to inspire and bring to light Truths that otherwise might not have been realized. I love the smell of them and the home-y feel that a shelf-ful gives a room, but a book is never worth more than the story it tells or the message it sells.
2. I'm a first-time catechist and I help teach the 10th grade Confirmation class at my church. Helping teens discover, develop, and delve deeper into their faith and the rich history and teachings of the Catholic Church is the most rewarding thing I've ever done and I thank God daily for calling me to this vocation.
3. I have three sisters whom I love dearly, one cat whose deepest desire is to become exorbitantly fat, two aunts with whom I correspond via lengthy letters, one pound of clay just waiting to become something beautiful, too many books on my TBR, and two supportive and loving parents.