And without further ado, I give you the best that 2010 had to offer...
1. Nightlife by Rob Thurman
2. Eyes Like Stars by Lisa Manchev
3. The Inheritance by Louisa May Alcott
4. Hold Still by Nina LaCour
5. Going Bovine by Libba Bray
6. How to Say Goodbye in Robot by Natalie Standiford
It was quirky, it was funny, and ultimately, it was heartbreaking.
7. To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
8. Living the Catholic Faith: Rediscovering the Basics by Charles J. Chaput, O.F.M. Cap.
9. The Reckoning by Kelley Armstrong
10. FEED by Mira Grant
11. A Little Princess by Frances Hodgson Burnett
12. My Swordhand is Singing by Marcus Sedgwick
13. The Adoration of Jenna Fox by Mary E. Pearson
14. Nomansland by Lesley Hauge
15. The Boyfriend List by E. LockhartAnd that concludes my list of the 15 best books read in 2010! Hopefully 2011 is just as good or better in regards to reading.
May this year hold many good reads and happy memories in the making!