Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Commendation for Crackin' Spines & Takin Names

Here is a list of awards and honors that have been so graciously bestowed upon this humble blog and its author by the lovely and generous bloggers of this happy little corner of the blogosphere.
  • The One Lovely Blog Award. Presented by Maggie of Bean Bag Books on my second post, and again by Briana The Book Pixie on my fourth. These two generous bloggers made my first week a very good one!


  • The Literary Blogger Award. Presented by Dahlia of Dahlia's Eclectic Mind. The Literary Blogger Award acknowledges bloggers who energize and inspire reading by going the extra mile. These amazing bloggers make reading fun and enhance the delight of reading!
  • The Lemonade Award. Presented by Eli of Tainted Poet and Taschima of Bloody Bookaholic. This award is for blogs that you find sweet and refreshing!


  • The Proximade Award. Presented by Taschima of Bloody Bookaholic. This blog invests and believes in the Proximity - nearness in space, time and relationships. These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement! Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers!

  • The Humane Award. Presented by Taschima of Bloody Bookaholic and Steph Bowe of Hey, Teenager of the Year. About the Humane Award, which was created by Eleni. This award is to honor certain bloggers that are kindhearted individuals. They regularly take part in my blog and always leave the sweetest comments. If it wasn't for them, my site would just be an ordinary book review blog. Their blogs are also amazing and are tastefully done on a daily basis. I thank them and look forward to our growing friendship through the blog world.
 This award is also a meme and asks for seven of your favorite things. Mine are:
7. Eating.
6. Running.
5. Kayaking
4. Creating things.
3. My ipod, everything sounds better through ear buds.
2. Reading.
1. Books that leave a textured memory. Sounds crazy, but that's how I pick my top three! (World War Z, Beka Cooper: Terrier, and Hunger Games.)

  • The Your Blog Rocks Award. Another award from Taschima of Bloody Bookaholic! This award is of my own making, "skillfully" crafted with crayons and care (I even used my artists mannequin) and refined at BeFunky.com. I'm really glad I got this one. It was my secret wish when I made it that someone would give it to me. ;)

2 comments:

Natascha De Marco said...

You deserve them all ^^

Specially the last one, I don't think there will be anyone who will comment with such passion ever again!

Zombie Girrrl said...

Aw shucks, all this flattery'll go straight to my little head and spoil me rotten!

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Blank Spaces Have Great Potential...