Eli from Tainted Poet, and Taschima from Bloody Bookaholic have given me the Lemonade Award! It's so cute, don't ya think? Taschima has also given me the Proximade Award, the Kreativ Blogger Award, and the Humane Award! Thanks guys! Y'all rock!
#1: The Lemonade Award
Link back to the person who gave you the award.
Nominate up to 10 bloggers who are deserving of the award.
Display the award on you blog.
#2: The Proximade Award
This blog invests and believes in the Proximity - nearness in space, time and relationships. These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement! Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this clever-written text into the body of their award.
#3: The Humane Award
About the Humane Award, which was created by Eleni.
This award is to honor certain bloggers that are kindhearted individuals. They regularly take part in my blog and always leave the sweetest comments. If it wasn't for them, my site would just be an ordinary book review blog. Their blogs are also amazing and are tastefully done on a daily basis. I thank them and look forward to our growing friendship trhough the blog world.
-Nominate 10 bloggers you feel deserve the Humane Award
#4: The Kreativ Blogger Award
This is also a meme, so here are the rules: If you accept it, you are supposed to list seven of your favorite things and nominate seven blogs that deserve this award.
4. Creating things.
3. My ipod, everything sounds better through ear buds.
1. Books that leave a textured memory. Sounds crazy, but that's how I pick my top three! (World War Z, Beka Cooper: Terrier, and Hunger Games.)
This is a lot of awards, which means a lot of nominations! I'll do it this way; beside the nominies names will be a number or numbers, those will corrispond to different awards. Easy peasy! Now I just gotta pick some people!
The winners are:
1. Taschima of Bloody Bookaholic, I'm gonna try and avoid excessive repeats and give you #3 and #5. ;)
2. Eli of Tainted Poet, your blog is gorgeous! #4 and #5 for you!
3. Dahlia of Dahlia's Eclectic Mind, for being so very generous with your books I give you #2 and #3.
4. Orchid of Haunted Orchid, another generous personal librarian! #2 and #3 for you as well!
5. Jessica of Shut Up, I'm Reading!, a new book blogger! #1 for you!
6. Ayllsa of The Shady Glade, a most generous blogger, she has a wonderful thing goin' on called Contest Monday! #3 and #2 for you!
7. Pirate Penguin, nice reviewer and friendly blogger with excellent taste, I grant to thee #3 and #5.
8. Jane of Life After Jane, you've also been quoted! #3!
9. The girls of Reading Rocks, I love y'alls blog, #5!
10. Steph Bowe of Hey! Teenager of the Year, a very funny girl and friendly blogger, you get #3 and #4!
As for the ellusive #5 that I'm sure y'all have already seen by scrolling down to see if I had made a mistake while typing this up, it's an award of my own making that, yes, I have already given out before, but it's my award so I think it's fair that I can pull it out and pass it out whenever I want! And I want.
May I present to you, lucky few, The Your Blog ROCKS Award!
Rules: There aren't any! Give it to whoever you want, display it, link it, whatever! Just be sure to spread the love and ignore the link on the right hand side as I rarely even think of that blog anymore.
I apologize for the lack of postage this week, I've been swamped! I hope showering y'all with goodies will make it all better!
Hopefully I'll be able to post my thoughts on the books I've read this week sometime soon, because they are some awesome reads! I'll give y'all a hint. Demigods. More demigods. A totalitarian regime. And televised battles between children. Oh yeah, it's been a good week.