I have recieved another two awards! Briana from The Book Pixie has given me The One Lovely Blog Award as I'm sure you've noticed on my side bar, and Dahlia from Dahlia's Eclectic Mind has given me The Literary Blogger Award! I'm so happy that she thinks I energize readers! I've already handed out the Lovely Award, so I'll just skip on to the Literary Award.
1) Put the logo on your blog/post.
2) Nominate up to 9 blogs which make you feel comfy or warm inside.
3) Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4) Let them know that they have been nominated by commenting on their blog.
5) Remember to link to the person from whom you received your award.
I've been putting off writing this post for like a week now because I hate picking people, it's so hard! Love awards, hate choosing people. But no more procrastinating! Here goes. The winners are *drum roll*:
The Tainted Poet, because she reviews books that I envy and grey and orange is one of my fave color combos.
Reading Rocks, because that blog is just awesome looking and has a very helpful ratings system.
Look At That Book, because she appreciates a good cover as much as I do. They are art, after all.
Wondrous Reads, because she managed to snag an interview with an author whose book I really want to read.
Rebbeca's Book Blog, because she has the same taste in books as me!
Okay, folks, come and claim your just rewards! Did that sound creepy?