Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy 2011!

Hey y'all! Just wanted to drop a quick post to let all of you know that a) I am not dead, nor have a I b) joined a cult which forbids the use of internet, or c) gone on the lam and changed my identity so as to avoid detection. I just don't really use the internet on vacation; a fact that tends to slip my mind between holidays.
So happy new and merry Christmas! yes, I'm still wishing people merry Christ even though it's the new year because Christmas is actually a 12 ay long celebration starting on Christmas morning. The more you know...

Merry Christ-Mass and happy holy-days!
Zombie Girrrl

P.S. A vair special Christ-Mass and New Years wish to M.A.D.: May ye have a blessed an' prosperous new year filled w' abundant happiness an' may the LORD bless and keep you always! *hugs!*

1 comment:

M.A.D. said...

You're a sweetie, ZG!
Warm hugs & God's Blessings to you & yours, always, and especially for this bright, beautiful New Year! :D

PS> I is glad to see ye back, ye wee cap'n o' the Good Ship ZombieRot (Lollypop? Get it? hehe). ;O
Any kewl resolution-type-things for the New Year? I can't make up my mind, but I wanted something *fresh* besides the usual self-improvement stuff. WAS gonna get to some serious work on writing a book, (might have to put it off for a while yet LOL) - truth is I snapped a different finger tendon in the same hand I did last year (almost a year to the stupid day, no less), and it is so hard to type while wearing the finger splint. Which I am supposed to wear faithfully 24/7. For up to 12-22 weeks. Right. :P

Needless to say I'm not wearing it now. But the funny thing is that my left hand looks like a zombeeeee hand. Maybe I'm turning and don't know it, huh? Nah, it's just crappy old age. :P

Anyhoo, I missed ya bunches!
WELCOME BACK FROM VACATION! :D

pss - Our beloved buddy Velvet has got a Zombie event in the works ... YAY!

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Blank Spaces Have Great Potential...