Monday, November 23, 2009

Winner, winner, chicken dinner!

The results are in and the winner of the Top 5 Recommended Reads Contest is... *drum roll*...
Natalie of Mindful Musings1!
Natalie recommended City of Bones by Cassandra Clare2 as her top recommended read of the year, and chose Strange Angels by Lili St. Crow3 as her prize!
Congratulations, Natalie! And thank you, participants and Park Avenue Princess!

Happy Reading,
Zombie Girrrl

footnotes________________________________________________
1  The winner was drawn by the Park Avenue Princess at Random.org
2  I love this series!
3  I was secretly hoping someone would win this book, it's fantastically gritty!

5 comments:

Ren @ All By Myshelf said...

Congrats, Natalie! ^_^

Yes, City of Bones is rather good. I really need to read City of Ashes. :)

Eleni said...

Congrats Natalie! And yes Dahlia you do, that series is awesome!

Alyssa Kirk said...

Great contest! City of Bones was one of my new favorites this year. Loved it! congrats Natalie!

Martha Eskuchen said...

Congrats to Natalie!

motocross gear said...

I need some recipes for dinner tonight. I've got chicken thighs in the fridge (thawed), but I am stumped. What can I make using these (and other common household ingredients) to make a good dinner?

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Blank Spaces Have Great Potential...