Thursday, April 8, 2010

IMM Back!

Get it? I'm backk? Like an IMM? *ahem*
Hellooo, bloggers! Boy, it’s been a long time since I’ve been here. But I really enjoyed my hiatus; I feel so rejuvenated! That may be due to the fact that I can have chocolate again, but who cares!

I hope y’all had a great Easter/Passover/spring break/whatever. Mine was awesome. I got about five pounds of chocolate for Easter, and I still have about half of it! Hurray for chocolate!
So anywhoo! Back to business! I figured an overdue IMM1 would be a good way to jump back in, so here’s the skinny on what I got, and from whence from it came, for the last forty days and nights.

From Ye Olde Library2:
My Soul to Take by Rachel Vincent
Eyes Like Stars by Lisa Manchev
The Inheritance by Louisa May Alcott
Hold Still by Nina Lecour
Going Bovine by Libba Bray
The Dead and the Gone by Suzanne B. Pfeffer

In My Mailbox:
Roadkill by Rob Thurman, book 5 in the Cal Leandros series. I got this as an extra special goody from Perla of Imperial Beach Teens. Perla, you are made of awesome!

Okay, I know there’s more that I got over Lent, but I can’t for the life of me remember what it is. I’m sure it’ll come to me eventually. Or, you know, maybe it won’t. That’s cool, too.

Happy reading, y’all!




Footnotes_________________________________________
1  Kudos to The Story Siren for starting and promoting the IMM meme!
2  These are just the books I finished or am still currently reading from the library. I was so busy with Lent/Easter stuff that I just didn’t have time to read everything I wanted to and ended up sending back a lot of things unread. Shame on you! I know, I know.

6 comments:

Natascha De Marco said...

OMG! Welcome back girl!!!! So happy your back.

I want to read My Soul To Take, everybody seems to like it...

Miss Morbid said...

Yeah! You're back! I'm happy now.

Sandy said...

*GLOMPS* I MISSED YOUUUUU!

And I'm glad you're feeling all rejuventated from chocolate, lol. Don't feel bad that you had to return books to the library without reading them; I used to do that too. There's just not always time to sit down and read (which isn't a bad thing: sometimes you need to get off your butt and go outside!)

loreleimarsh said...

Welcome back! Missed your quirkiness! You've been reading some good books I see. Can't wait to see what you have to say about them. :)

Eleni said...

Glad to see your back! You were missed!

Zombie Girrrl said...

Thanks, y'all! I'm glad to be back! :)

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Blank Spaces Have Great Potential...